Friday 27 December 2013

#AccessAllASOS

Good evening y'all. Hope you all had a swell (swell? I might try bring that word back into fashion) Christmas and Santa bought you all lots of amazing gifts. Hopefully they all managed to fit down the chimney as I know my drum kit never did as a child! I'm now back to more regular blogging after the Christmas holidays, although it's only the 27th so I can still feel guilt free about eating left over cheese-cake for brekie. I thought I would start things back up with one exciting little arrival that arrived today.



Today the amazing guys at ASOS kindly waved there fairy god mother wand and granted my wish of becoming in their #AccessAllASOS gang. They also gifted me with a little box of treats. Just when I thought I'd opened all my fabulous gifts I was spoilt a little more with a nail art kit (just in time for new year) and some snuggly socks for lazy hungover Weekends. 

The one thing I love ASOS for is there such an interactive brand. Whenever advise is needed or there's any problems ASOS will always tweet back and engage in a little chit chat with everyone what's amazing for such a big company. The personalised hand written note and fortune cookie in the parcel was super thoughtful and very cute. 

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas

Sammie


Disqus comments