Friday 27 December 2013

2013 Snapshot


The year has gone so fast. when I first started my blog this January one of the reasons for doing so was to keep a diary. Although in the past year my blog has changed slightly it's still been amazing to look back on things I forgot about. It sounds a typical thing to say but a picture really does say a 1000 words. Just looking at one simple picture brings back so many fun memories of 2013 what I completely forgot about. I will admit it has been very cringy flicking back through to my first posts and finding too many photos where I've though why the hell have I posted that I look hideous. However although this year has gone far too fast just looking through everything gives me so much motivation for 2014.


Best wishes too you all for 2014.

Sammie

Disqus comments