Sunday 1 December 2013

Wishlist | Christmas list |


So it's now officially December and to be honest I still can't believe it. I hate to be a Grinch but this year I don't feel festive at all. Having a total of 4 work Christmas do's pencilled in the diary (due to starting my new job next Monday), participating in 2 secret Santa's and a whole bunch of shopping to do I still can't quite believe Christmas is coming.

My mum has been asking me for weeks what I want for Christmas and I've barley given it any thought. Although I have asked Santa for a new camera. I think it is a sign of growing up as up until ...so many.. years ago I would be sat circling the entire Argos catalogue greedily picking out presents. Although I still hold grudges about not getting that Mr Frosty and question just why Santa couldn't fit that drum kit down the chimney, Christmas means a lot more now in some ways then it did when I was a child.

I personally love the whole build up to Christmas, the festive nights out, enjoying buying gifts for other people and even the smell of the Christmas tree. Christmas day is now more about enjoying good food, the get together of family and friends and of course the squabbles over board games and quizzes don't go a miss. (To all family members reading this, dad is on my team in any family Christmas board or quiz game) 

In contrast the above statements and "not wanting anything" I've manages to put together a little list of Christmas goodies, that might be able to find there way under my Christmas tree this year. 

Audrey Hepburn DVD Collection: Amazon
Since buying the Marilyn Monroe DVD collection, I've been intrigued by old movies. I'm fascinated watching them. The Audrey Hepburn collection will be a perfect addition to my DVD collection. 

Chase Marmalade Vodka: Harvey Nichols
Not the typical Christmas drink but for me this drink reminds me of Christmas. I've no idea why. I love unique drinks and since I discovered this a few years back it's been my Christmas drink of choice. 

Snow Fairy Shower Gel - Lush
No Christmas wishlist would be complete without a little treat from lush.  

Wonderland Dusty Pink & Gold Watch - Olivia Burton
Ever since I treated myself to my Daniel Wellington watch earlier this year, I've been lusting over more watches ever since. I never used to wear watches but I'm since converted. This Olivia Burton watch is girly yet elegant and classic and is very affordable in comparison to other good quality watches. 

Best Of Benefit - Benefit
I normally always end up buying the benefit gift sets for my mum or my sister. Each year the Christmas range seems to get more adorable and this year is no exception. 

Dior Addict Eau De Parfum - Dior
Christmas wouldn't be complete with some perfume. Although my fragrance of choice this year isn't a cheap one it's always nice to have your favourite fragrance for special occasions.  


What's on your Christmas list?

Sammie

Disqus comments