Wednesday 1 January 2014

December Beauty Favourites


Vaseline - Spray & Go body moisturiser - £4.99
I will admit I'm a very lazy person when it comes to applying body moisturiser, I know it's good for my skin but I can rarely be bothered. Although I love the Lush dream cream and it absorbs fast It's still a chore for me. Since I've been going on sunbeds recently I've been sticking to regularly moisturising my skin otherwise it can become very dry. The spray and go body moisturiser is super easy to apply and the spray works well and applies just the right amount of product. The only downside to this is the moisturiser is rather cold so this will probably become more favourites in the summer. 

Boots - Skin clear - Deep cleansing lotion - £1.49
I've been using this product in place of a toner and I find it really helps remove the last bits of make up of my face what just a daily facial wash misses. I've noticed it's help clear away some trouble spots I'd had for a while and for £1.49 I will defiantly be re-purchasing. 

Rimmel - Apocalips lip lacquer - £5.99
I've seen the Apocalips collection on blog after blog for a while now and really wanted to give these a try. The colours last well and the product is not sticky or gloopy and is easy to apply. I've noticed you can kind of build up the products by either applying a small amount to to give a tinted look to lips or more you can build up more product for a more full on lip gloss style look. The only down side is I don't feel the collection has a big enough range of colours. 

Maybelline - Baby lips - Pink punch - £2.99
Again this was a product that has been floating round the blogsphere for a while now and for £2.99 I thought I'd give this a try. The baby lips is a lip balm and the pink punch has a lovely tint of pink, I love the subtle colour it adds to my lips and I have found the product leaves my lips soft and hydrated. The product also smells amazing. This has defiantly been a handbag staple for the last few weeks.

What are your current beauty favourites?
Sammie

Disqus comments