Sunday 11 January 2015

What am I expecting from 2015

If I'm honest I felt 2014 was a little bit of a let down. I didn't particularly achieve anything I had hoped for, didn't go on many adventures (although looking back through old blog posts I still had many brilliant days out with friends) and I feel a little like I'm in the same spot I was at the beginning of last January.

I don't really know what to make of last year or what I was expecting from it. When I wrote the post the truth about my 2014 I set myself the simple "resolutions" to be more positive, become healthier, get out of my over draft and plan more things to look forward too. I would say they were all achieved however looking back on the year I haven't done anything "life changing". I've not met anyone (always about boys!), not been on any amazing travel adventures (although there's been some brilliant girls weekends), not moved out or even learnt to drive. should that even matter? I'm happy. 

In fact the best thing about blogging is been able to look back on the year. A photo speaks a 1000 words as they say and looking back through old posts it's amazing that what is just a blog photo to my readers, is memories, laughter and emotions to me. 

For 2015 I don't have any big plans. Whilst I would like a holiday or two there isn't anything major I want from the year other than to enjoy each day as it comes. Whilst I'm hopeful this year will be the year I will start to seriously put effort into saving for my own house (although with the deposit I need It will take longer than a year) I've no set resolutions. I want to start going to gym again but I'm not planning on making it resolutions. I just want to go with the flow and stay positive. If there's one thing 2014 showed me it's how easy things can change in the matter of a day, week or month. 

As I'm looking back through 2014 on my blog now many of the days felt like they could of been years ago. Personally blogging reminds me of the personal changes in myself, though not in the way; my god i June I was a little chubby or in January I was looking tanned, but to be able to see changes in myself that only I can. 


For me 2015 will be the year of "who knows" and quite frankly that's the fun in it right?

Sammie


Disqus comments