Wednesday 22 January 2014

Say you'll haunt me



Top - Bank fashion (old)
Jeans -Topshop (old)
Trainers - Schuh
Necklace - Primark (currently in store)

Well today I feel like an official blogger taking outfit photos in my bedroom before heading out. I can now fully appreciate how freaking annoying it is taking outfit photos and perfecting posing. Obviously the posing part is to perfect. I also need how to work my new camera so these are more testing photos. There are pretty blurry so I still need to figure out how to fully work the damn thing. However my second purchase of today I'm more familiar with....shoes! Or more specifically these trainers. I can't stop looking at my feet, I think I will admit these are now my favourite pair of shoes and we al know I own a lot. 

Sammie

Disqus comments