Saturday 25 October 2014

Lush Christmas 2014 range #Lushxmas

I know it's still a little early but you can't help notice the changes in the shops, the darker evenings and for me my morning order of a ginger bread latte is starting to feel a little more justified. Why? Well it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Apologises now for all of you sat with your head in your heads having just double checked the date yes it is only October but Christmas is coming. for most that's 2 pay days away so if your like me, a little planning goes a long way. 

I'm a massive child at heard and although Christmas means something slightly different now than it did a when I was a little girl I still get pretty excited. All be it I now look forward to singing along to Mariah after a few too many mulled wines, picking out presents for my family and friends, the cold crisp winter mornings and the smell of chestnuts wavering through the city, it's the small things which mean the magical day is on it's way. 

The build up to that big day is what I seem to enjoy the most, the 1st time you see the coca-cola advert, the window displays in the shops changing, the turning on of the city's Christmas lights (all be by someone you have never heard of) and snow fairy comes to lush! 

Lush Christmas 2014

Lush Christmas 2014 event

Lush is certainly a store that fully enters the spirit of Christmas, you may be a massive Lush fan like me or you may just pop in at Christmas without a clue to pick up one or two of their perfectly packaged gifts (I'm looking at the boys here). Yet there's no denying this brand do Christmas and do Christmas well. For me seeing the classic Christmas Snow Fairy shower gel in store is as much a part of Christmas as the John Lewis advert and the Coca-cola truck making it's appearance. So when I got the chance to visit the store and view all the new releases for 2014 Christmas I was oober excited. 

Lush Christmas 2014

Lush Christmas 2014

Christmas 2014 has brought so many new lush treats to get excited about, this year along side classics like the Cinders bath bomb and the candy mountain bubble bar, this year also see's the launch of the Christmas hedgehog and drummers drumming bubble bar, reindeer rock and baked alaska soap, the snow angel bath melt and the hot toddy and so white shower gels, plus many more exciting new products. 

Lush Christmas 2014

Lush Christmas 2014

Lush Christmas 2014


Lush Christmas 2014

The gift range has also incorporated all the new collection this year and the gift range is superb. For me I always look for products that aren't for the bath (I now only have a shower cubical, sobs) however this year Lush seem to have recognised this and I was surprised that there is a whole range of gifts that are suitable. 

My recommended gifts for you friends with showers only would be: Snowtime gift set Including happy hippy shower gel, baked alaska soap and the snowman shower jelly or the First Snow gift set including the first snow dusting powder, shimmy shimmy massage bar, snow fairy shower gel, bubble gum lip scrub, rock star soap, bakes alaska soap and the snowman fun kit. 

However for all you lucky people who have the luxury of having a bath (I really miss mine) I would also recommend checking out the Santa Claus is coming to town gift set*. Luckily for me at the end of next month I'm of for a girls weekend in a luxury holiday cottage so I will be packing the treats with me and taking advantage of a long lush soak in the bath. 

Lush Christmas 2014

Lush Christmas 2014



Sammie

Disqus comments