Tuesday 5 May 2015

70s Inspired

Not sure if I can call these actual blogger outfit photos, more wandering back from a night out and decided the car park, VQ shopping centre and the middle of Briggate was perfect to take a few (not to sober) pictures! 

Quite obviously not, but I like the outfit and I need the photos to keep my blog running whilst I'm away on holidaybobs. (Just making you all jealous there, as I'm currently catching some rays of sun in Corfu). 

Obviously I wasn't the designated drive this night.I had in fact been invited to attend the launch of a new beer at Belgrave Music Hall, which I followed up by a few beverages at my favourite Leeds bar Hirsts Yard. 

Primark flared trousers
Primark flared trousers
Primark flared trousers
Primark flared trousers

Top: Primark (current season)
Troussers: Primark (current season)
Shoes: New Look (old)
Jacket: Topshop (old)
Bag: Primark
Necklace: George at asda*

I rather like this outfit as a whole. It's wearable for a night out for drinks or a casual meal with friends and yet everything worn (maybe minus the heels) would also be suitable for the workplace. 


SAMMIE

Disqus comments