Wednesday 13 May 2015

Hit the lights | Outfit Post

A little outfit post from my recent Holiday to Greece. As you will already know I've been away,  although I don't have holiday blues too much as I'm heading to Croatia on Saturday. 

For me part of every beach holiday, is the routine of getting dressed up on a night and having new dresses to wear. Surely it's not just me who buys new clothes and doesn't allow myself to wear them before the holiday?  

metallic silver bodycon dress
metallic silver bodycon dress
metallic silver bodycon dress
metallic silver bodycon dress
metallic silver bodycon dress
metallic silver bodycon dress
metallic silver bodycon dress




Dress - Miss Glam*
Clutch bag - Juicy Couture
Shoes - Top Shop (old) 

This rather stunning metallic high neck dress is from the clothing website Miss Glam. They have such a range of evening and day dresses at such affordable prices. This metallic dress retails for £16.95 so you can't go too wrong. If your like me and find you don't always get much wear from evening dresses the website is worth checking out as the dresses are cheap yet excellent quality. 

The dress is simple yet elegant. I was concerned the material would be a little itchy but it was perfectly lined and conformable to wear. The back was a little tight, so I planned the outfit for the first night just in case I accidentally got sun burned. My top tip for holiday dressing is save your loosest fitting clothes for the end of the holiday, in case the sun isn't too kind to you. (or if your like me and find the all inclusive food and drink too tempting)

SAMMIE

Disqus comments