Sunday 3 May 2015

Look Fantastic subscription box

So from a few recent posts, you will have noticed I'm getting into subscription boxes quite a bit. I love every aspect of subscription boxes, the surprise as to what's inside, the chance to often try new brand and most importantly the surprise of parcels arriving on my door step unexpectedly. I've not tried too many subscription boxes other than the foodies Degusta Box and the Beauty themed Glossybox. So this time I picked up a Look Fantastic box instead. 
Look fantastic beauty subscription box
Look fantastic beauty subscription box
Look fantastic beauty subscription box
Look fantastic beauty subscription box
Look fantastic beauty subscription box
Look fantastic beauty subscription box


The range of products in the Look Fantastic box incorporated more of a lifestyle theme than just purely typical beauty products so there's much more of a range in the box. 

Forza, diet multivitamins
A supplement designed for dieters, to ensure your body still gets all the vitamins it needs. As I trialled the exante diet before I went on holiday, the product has come at a great time. It's nice to know that despite the diet my body was able to get all the nutrition it needed. 

CB12, mouthwash 
Not the most exciting of products, but always something handy to have. A mouthwash aimed specifically at targeting bad breath. A nice handbag or travel friendly size too. 

Balance me, hand and body wash
Not 100% keen on the smell, however a useful full sized product. 

Mini Bed Head, manipulator
A styling product, a cream like texture. This seems more suitable for short hair so not something I've tried yet. However I am a fan of the bed head range. 

Korres aloe & soapwort shampoo
I've heard brilliant things about Korres. The shampoo is again a great travel size. I've already picked up the beach blondes shampoo so my holidays (currently sat waiting to leave for the airport), however I can't wait to try this soon. 

Inka certified organic eye liner
Not the best of eye lines, I found this wasn't very pigmented and as such wasn't very easy to apply, however it's an eye-liner, it will no doubt end up in the bottom of one of my many handbags and still be useful.

SAMMIE

Disqus comments