Friday 22 May 2015

We moved the furniture so we could dance

I was looking for a netted ballet style skirt for months at the beginning of the year. I finally found this midi netted over lay skirt when I was in Forever 21 in Times Square, back when I visited New York a few months ago. 

This skirt and overall outfit combination has been my favourite now since I purchased it. I don't think I've yet to wear this skirt without some one stopping me to ask where it's from. In which I reply like a complete big headed cow and smugly answer "New York". Although since it was actually Forever 21 it's available in the UK and online. It's got the twirl factor, a bit of glam and looks classy...if I do say so myself. 

midi style ballet skirt
midi style ballet skirt
midi style ballet skirt
midi style ballet skirt
midi style ballet skirt
Skirt: Forever 21
Top: New Look
Necklace: George at asda*
Clutch bag: George at asda*
Shoes: Top Shop (old)


This was the 3rd night of the holiday. A few quick outfit snaps then time for the evening meal, followed by (not ashamed when I say the next line) KIDS MINI DISCO. I obviously didn't take part but quite frankly wish I could. It brought back so many childhood memories, holiday songs have not changed at all. Who remembers "Es a no no no, Es a no no no" I even rememberer the dance moves...holiday classic right there! Impressive. 

As you will know since returning from Corfu I've been to Zadar since, such a beautiful city. I think aiming for 7 holidays this year, greedy gut, I know. It's a little ambitious but since I'm now already on 3 it seems possible. Fingers crossed.

Also let's all give a little thanks to Hayley for been my holiday photographer. 

Now I'm heading out for the bank holiday weekend for, well, more cocktails! What's your plans this bank holiday? 
SAMMIE

Disqus comments