Thursday 10 July 2014

Holiday wardrobe wishlist

I've spent a good old amount of time the last few days, browsing holiday clothes. Despite yet to have booked a holiday. I'm thinking a city break in the next month, Rome seems to be on the cards as number one but I also wouldn't mind Paris or Copenhagen. 

Since dreaming up holidays I've also been dreaming up a holiday wardrobe, from travel outfit to day wear and evening dresses. Here what's on the wish list so far:


 Travel outfit:
It's always a tricky one leaving the cold UK weather knowing you will be arriving somewhere hopefully hotter you need to get the balance. Plus there's the added factor of comfort without looking like a slob. For this I've picked some ripped jeans (not suitable for any of the things mentioned above) but they look good and I fancy some new ripped jeans. Secondly I've always had a tradition that when going away I get a new pair of trainers to travel in. The checked shirt..well I have a thing for checked items and I've been eyeing it up for weeks!

ASOS: Jeans - £32.00
Motel rocks: Shirt -  (sale) £12.00 
New Balance: Trainers - £35.00

Day wear:
Day wear I don't like to go with anything too fancy, either the days are spent by the pool, in which case there's not much point splashing out on new outfits as it's mostly bikinis and throw on bits. For the more touristy sightseeing types then again it's mostly about comfort. 

ARK: Celfie T-Shirt - (sale) £7.00
ARK: silk shorts - (sale) £12.00

Evening:
For me evenings on holiday are all about getting dressed up, evening if your just planning on doing nothing more than enjoying the hotel bar, it's nice to feel a little glam on your hols. I've really got a think for maxi dresses at the moment for evening wear and although not very practical at all for a night in Leeds City Centre whilst on holiday there stunning. 

ASOS: Blue maxi dress - £25.00
ASOS: Paper Doll dress - £58.00
ASOS: One sleeve maxi dress - £35.00

Sammie

Disqus comments