Sunday 13 July 2014

Yorkshire Bloggers meet, festival theme

Another day, another blogger event. There seems to be so many recently, my diary is filling up and I can never seem to quite keep track of what I'm doing. Waking up at 1 o'clock (it was Saturday) I quickly hurried to get ready for the Yorkshire Blogger's meet up...which by the way started at 1 o'clock, therefore I arrived fashionably late at 3 o'clock. Luckily there was still plenty going on, Including wellie croquet with Country Attire and outfit styling challenges with Quiz clothing

The theme was festival fashion, so I put on my fav new pair of what I'm calling "holiday print" silk shorts from Ark, blue wedges (obviously walking around in wellies was a step too far), casual denim jacket and festival headband. Arriving the venue, the place was a wash with brightly coloured kimonos and flower head bands so I'm kind of glad I stepped away from the the obvious look. I do wish I had of planned the outfit a little better, although running 2 hours behind I didn't have time to pull everything from my wardrobe in a frenzy. 


Despite the rush of this thrown together outfit, I am very much enjoying the wedges and shorts combination. Also for the record (you may not of even noticed this) but I haven't been attempting any bad photo shopping, I am aware my knee looks like a poorly caved wooden statue on the last 2 photos, I really don't know why, I think it's the way I'm stood. These photos are also really making me want to upgrade my camera very soon. Sorry for the blurry photos. Anyway after giving myself a complex and criticising my own camera there let' move on. 

The meet was held at Revolution and I had a chance to catch up someone of my favourite Bloggers and a few I hadn't met yet. Unfortunately been late I didn't get chance to take any photos. However without bragging I will share with you the amazing goody bags. I know I love seeing other peoples so here goes:






Is there anything you would like to see a review of?

Sammie

Disqus comments