Thursday 15 October 2015

Outfit of the day | Missguided co-ord

When I was looking for an outfit for the #BloggersBlogAwards I knew I wanted something which would see myself through from a day time event to the evening. Whilst I'm not saying this is typical day time dressing, I simply fell in love with this buckle detail cropped top and cigarette pants co-ord from Missguided and knew I had to have it. Plus the best thing with buying a co-ord outfit is I can mix and match the top and trousers for future looks. 


The bloggers awards were held at the gorgeous event space at Lamberts Yard in Leeds. Which as Laura found out, also has the perfect corridor with the best light ever for a cheeky #ootd photo shoot. . I'll be posting about the awards soon so stay tuned. 


Co-ord set - Missguided
Shoes - New Look


Verdict on the outfit?

SAMMIE

Disqus comments