Saturday 10 August 2013

I'm Batman


So I've been a little absent the past few week or so, basically the laptop broke. Did you miss me? Therefore I have a lot to catch you up on. Last weekend was my best friends 21st Birthday and we all headed over to York for a day time session. I say day time I finally got to bed at 5am! Luckily when I arrived a little late for the #LeedsBloggerMeet the next day all the girls were understanding. I think it's a little scary how they've already picked up on my going out habits. The day in York was lovely, we stated of with cocktails in Revolution (isn't it a little weird how even when you venture further a field for a night out you still end up in the same places), followed by a delicious meal in Akbars, we then headed of down to the river to soak up some sun and for a few more drinks, finally the night ended in Yatses of all places for a good old dance before catching the train back. What lead to me meeting more friends in Leeds to continue my day/night out. 

Anyways I'm rambling, basically I just wanted to share with you the Batman dress I wore. The picture is far from flattering however it's the only picture with just me in it. Does anyone else feel a little rude adding photos with other people in? The dress was a Christmas present and I've only worn it twice. Despite hearing ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner BATMAN said a total of 11 times to me that, I love the dress. 

Sammie

Disqus comments