Sunday 11 August 2013

Leeds Blogger Meet OOTD


Top - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
S Necklace - Topshop - (In Store)
Jacket - Topshop (old) 
Boots - River Island
Bag - Primark (current)

I always forget to take outfit posts and this was taken on the way home from the Leeds Blogger Meet last Sunday. Luckily been amongst other bloggers I didn't look too weird asking Kel to take this for me.

I spotted the S necklace a few weeks back in Topshop before I finally bought it. At £16.50 I consider it a little pricey for costume jewellery  however I'm so glad I bought it its a firm fav and has been worn quite a lot since. The cami top again from Topshop was £18 what I felt was a little pricey considering Primarnie have them at £4, however the top seems good quality and I adore the colour. I did also notice the primark ones are a little see through. The boots were a bargain at £30 in the sale from the Rihanna collection at River Island, I've basically lived in these for the past few weeks now We all know I buy too many shoes what I don't wear much so these have proven amazing value. I did also notice recently the bag is now on sale in Primark for £6!! I picked up this bag before my birthday trip to Berlin as it was a nice size to take on the plane and it's now become my everyday bag. 

Sammie


Disqus comments