Tuesday 13 August 2013

#LeedsBloggerMeet



So last Sunday I attended the #LeedsBloggerMeet which was superbly organised by the two blogging beauties Georgia and Nicola. I arrived a little late to to the meet and missed a few of the talks however I arrived in time to have a chit chat with everyone in Friends Of Ham, or as Michelle thinks its called...House Of Pigs! I was really pleased the secret venue turned out to be Friends Of Ham as I had wanted to check it out for a while. Friends Of Ham is a relatively new establishment which serves a selection of beers, cheeses and meats in the cutest hidden away surroundings.

After the meets and greets were over everyone headed over to Benefit to hear about a few new products and to be matched up with some make up samples. It was then time for a spot of retail therapy and of course Topshop was number one on the list. 

The meet ended with a delicious meal in TGI Fridays. I've never really been a fan of TGI's I ordered the Mozzarella sticks for starter and chicken and chips for the main, complete with a few cheeky cocktails. There wasn't really much on the menu what caught my eye and if I'm honest I was far from impressed. However one thing I can say is the service was amazing I'm not sure the girl who served us think she may have been called Vicky but she kept all of us happy and even gave a little TGI Fridays pin badge to the group. 

Sammie

Disqus comments