Wednesday 28 August 2013

Put on your war paint


Dress - Topshop
Shoes - Newlook
Necklace - Primark (old)

Well long time no speak chickadees. It seems like forever since I have been able to blog. Not that I haven't been having fun at Leeds Festival of course. This year for me was on of my best Leeds fest yet. Amongst the buckets of rain that seemed to fall upon me, the mud that come over the top of my wellies and the hangover from hell I woke up with the first morning, I was surrounded by good friends,good music and best of all top notch banter. I even made it onto the big TV's crowed surfing to my fav band (bring me the horizon if you was wondering) What more could I of asked for...ohh yeah the sun to shine. Who ever predicted that heat wave was a little mistaken. 

Anyways first post back from the festival seems a little strange been a classy dress. This was an outfit I wore a few weeks on a cheeky little date. I love the opportunity to actually dress up a bit more than usual....and buy a new pair of shoes. I'd seen this dress on the topshop website some time back and knew as soon as I had a good enough reason to buy it, it would be mine. Midnight blue is my favourite colour in dresses so I snapped this up pretty quick. P.S. I had also been pre-warned I wasn't aloud to start photographing my food or the night for my blog, so no gossip for you all this time! 


Sammie

Disqus comments