Monday 3 June 2013

National Media Museum - Media Cafe











So this Monday I was kindly invited down the National Media Museum in Bradford to explore two of there latest exhibitions Bollywood Icons and Tom Wood Photography and was given the chance to taste the new menu of the newly refurbished media cafe.  

Upon arrival everyone was greeted by the lovely Emily Philippou who is the press office for the museum and everyone had chance to mingle and introduce ourselves. 

Then the good stuff was brought out. (I don't mean the wine)

Delicious handmade scratch dough flat bread pizza's with oozing cheese and fresh tomato toppings. There was fresh salads including lentil, beetroot, courgette and home made coleslaw. Then there was gooey chocolate brownies. 

I tried the chicken flat bread pizza accompanied with lentil and courgette salad and it was delicious. I was also very impressed with the design of the cafe. This was unlike any museum cafe I had been in.  It was stylish and the projected film playing on the wall really made it unique. The cafe opens from 10am - 10pm everyday so I'm sure I will be heading back for another pizza. 


Sammie

Disqus comments