Sunday 1 June 2014

Style it up with shoes | Outfit of the day |

Well you may have guessed but recently outfit photos are one of my favourite things to share with you. The lovely Jess took these for me at the #LeedsMayMeet organised by another of my favourite ladies Hayley

I had my outfit planned for a while in my head but then when I went shopping I couldn't find the outfit I had dreamed up. So this is what I wore on the day instead. Does anyone else do that, then becomes disappointed when the shops don't have in stock what you have imaged in your own head?

I thought I would go fairly casual and then style the outfit up with some shoes (reading that line back makes me think I've watched too many episodes of SATC, however I would long for the wardrobe of Miss Bradshaw). 

I've got a habit of turning up to blogger events in Jeffrey Campbell's as if I'm honest there impractical to wear for anything else. Although as you can see this pair I do happen to get a lot of wear from. Maybe I should of cleaned them eh? 

Shirt - Topshop (old)
Jeans - Topshop (similiar)
Necklace - Primark in stores now

I'm kind of in two minds about this outfit. Firstly I'm looking at these thinking Jesus woman suck your stomach in! The second thought is the outfit is very "casual me". Although casual me doesn't usually wear heels as much. I really love this necklace with the buttoned up shirt. The last few months I've noticed primark really have upped their game in terms of accessories and they have some stunning necklaces in at bargain prices. 

Finally the shoes....ahhh the shoes. These have been my favourite pair for a while. They are the Jeffrey Campbell Madame heels in black. I've worn them so much on nights out as you can see they aren't in great condition now but they still managed to generate a lot of compliments on Saturday.

Sammie

Disqus comments