Monday 29 July 2013

Reds True BBQ Leeds .... again

Reds True BBQ
Reds Iced Tea 
Reds True BBQ

Reds True BBQ
Root Beer
Reds True BBQ

Reds True BBQ

Reds True BBQ

So last weekend I had quite a busy little week, what mostly consisted of eating and drinking. A carvery with the parents Monday, a trip to Nandos (I mostly wanted to go here for a bowl of olives) with my friend Laura Wednesday but most importantly a trip to Reds BBQ for my friends birthday Thursday. 

The night had been planned as a work night out as her birthday isn't actually until this Saturday. Due to the high demand Reds has, the table had been booked a good few weeks in advance to accommodate the large group of us. This unfortunately meant we could only go mid-week, however I prefer to have something to look forward too mid week so this didn't bother me. If you happened to read my last post on Reds BBQ, you will know I deem this one of the best food places on earth. So needless to say I was pretty darn excited about going. For all you loyal readers to LBL you may of noticed this was my 4th visit.

As the booking was for a large group we all had to pay £5 deposit and order our food in advance. I really wanted to be adventurous and order something I had not tried before, however in the end I went for my favourite pulled pork and slaw, with a side of mac n cheese and fries. 

As usual my food was delicious and I heard no complaints from anyone (believe me that's a big deal) except for some people saying their portions were too big. Amateurs! 

I kind of felt I had a glorious man v's food moment as I was saying to myself (in my head of course - I've not gone completely insane just yet)  "mmm... the creaminess of the mac n cheese really compliments the tangy bbq-ness of the pulled pork"  (actually maybe I have gone a bit insane) but there was no denying the food was delicious. 



Have you been to Reds True BBQ?

Sammie

Disqus comments