Sunday 23 March 2014

All grown up


So this weekend has been a rather eventful one. It's also safe to say I'm suffering a little today. This weekend I attended the wedding of one of my best friends. Now although going to weddings isn't typically that big of a deal, for me this one was. It was the first of my friends to get married! 

Although I'm amazingly happy for my friend having met the person she will spend the rest of her life with and she really couldn't of married a nicer man, I found the day really quite strange. Seeing her walk into the room in a wedding dress was really emotional and it really shocked me. This was one of my best friends taking one of the biggest steps in life and it really hit me how everyone's growing up. I genuinely found myself most of the day going to my friends "look at us were all at a friends wedding". It was surprisingly emotional seeing all the lads suited and booted and all the girls in their best dresses, It really hit how fast everything in life changes. It kind of also made me pleased I started my blog as It allows me to in some-ways keep a time line of memories.

Congratulations to the happy couple! 

Sammie

Disqus comments