Thursday 14 March 2013

Style me challange

So Katie from what Katie did set me and 9 other bloggers a challenge. We had to come up with an outfit styled around this pair of black side stud ankle boots. Available from New Look for £24.99. 
Since i'm always up for a challenge and love New Look shoes, i accepted.  


Black (Black) Black Side Stud Ankle Boots | 264071501 | New Look

Since i'm going to see Stereophonic on Monday I decided to plan my outfit based around going to a gig. I also aimed to keep the whole outfit under £50, to make the challenge a little more exciting. 
Here's what i decided.




London Fashion Geek T-Shirt £15 River Island

Shelterbox Charity Bracelet £2 Topshop


Angelina Rust Check Knitted Leggings £8 SheLikes 

Black (Black) Black Side Stud Ankle Boots | 264071501 | New Look
The shoes!!

Total outfit cost: £49.99

Sammie



Disqus comments