Monday 15 July 2013

Monthly Shoe Wishlist

Nia



Babycham - Nia Wedges £55
I don't really own any wedges and the summer weather recently has made me lust after one or two pair. Most of the wedges I find seem to be more day wear however this pair would great dressed up or down. I also like the quirky retro 50s look of Babycham shoes .

necker red
Gandys Flip Flops £19.99
I can't lie, I'm sure for all you regular readers you will be aware I was sold purely by the name of these flip flops alone. I know I could pick a pair up in Primark for £1 however Gandys are and ethical brand what supports the charity orphans or orphans. These are going to the top of my holiday wish list.

Blowfish Banu Sandals £40
Again with the recent heatwave it made me aware my show collection isn't very summer friendly. Therefore I have been searching for a pair that can be versatile and these look simple enough for classy day wear yet they look classic enough to be dressed up for a summer evening. 

Image 1 of ASOS TRACE Wedge Shoe Boots
ASOS - Trace Wedge Shoe Boots - £60
I love the perspex wedge and the cut out details on these shoes. They seem edgy yet practical enough for daily wear, however I like the idea of clashing these with a pretty floaty dress for a more grungy look. 

What are your favourite pair in the wishlist?

Sammie

Disqus comments