Tuesday 28 April 2015

Glossybox | Pop art edit

When I posted the Iconic Hollywood edition Glossybox I mentioned there was an offer running with Glossy Box UK for two boxes for £22.00. The second of the boxes that arrived was the Pop Art Edit. I don't think I could bring myself to ever throw the box away it's so pretty. I was however quickly over the box and found myself yanking the lid of, pulling the pretty bow apart and diving into the goodies in excitement. 
Glossy Box Pop Art Edition
Glossy Box Pop Art Edition
Glossy Box Pop Art Edition
Glossy Box Pop Art Edition
Glossy Box Pop Art Edition
Glossy Box Pop Art Edition
Glossy Box Pop Art Edition
Glossy Box Pop Art Edition


Flutter so susan mascara 
I can't say I rated this too much, although it's a mascara, I will use it. 

Ciate paint pot, nail varnish 13.5ml
It's bright, it's yellow, it's pop art. Ciate is a popular nail varnish brand and one which is usually well reviewed and known for quality. It took two coats to really make the colour pop, but I liked this. Yellow nails aren't really fitting for my skin tone but a nice product. I just need a tan now to pull it of. This did last a good few days before chipping too.

Nuxe crème fraiche masque 50ml 
A super product for dry skin and creating a glowy fresh face for summer. The product had a floral somewhat overpowering smell which made me feel the product was somewhat "cheap". My skin felt moisturised and supple after which was great but unfortunately the scent was of-putting, for me personally.     

Etrebelle - Liftlip peel 15ml
Essentially a lip scrub and a nice product to have in your beauty stash. Perfect for prepping lips before a bold lippy colour and fighting dry chapped lips. 

Rimmel BB cream, shade light, 8ml
Quite a light product which provides a good medium coverage, defiantly more than most BB creams. Despite the matt finish which I often overlook the product looked fresh and gave a natural looking fresh faced finish. 

Yves Rocher | Quelques Notes d'Amour | L'Eau de parfume 5ml
I actually really really like this it's a similar musky smell (not in a grandma way) to other scents such as Gucci Rush. I'm finding it really hard to find this online to find the prices. I'm not 100% sure if this has been fully released yet. Either way it smells divine and the sample will be a great addition to my handbag until I track down a full sized bottle. 

SAMMIE

Disqus comments