Sunday 19 April 2015

Wearing | Folk fiesta smock dress

It's been many months since my last outfit post. However summer is coming and I'm starting to find more opportunities to snap myself in the summer sun (or in the blogging world...better light for photos). I've got a few nice outfits planned for my holidays coming up in a few weeks, so I promise I won't leave it as long next time. 

This was Saturdays outfit which I wore for a day out in Manchester. I rather like Manchester it's like a bigger Leeds, with many restaurants I've not tried and more shops. Hello Selfridges. 

Sugarhill Boutique smock dress
Sugarhill Boutique smock dress
Sugarhill Boutique smock dress
Sugarhill Boutique smock dress
Sugarhill Boutique smock dress

Dress: Sugarhill boutique at House of Fraser*
Well this has to be my new favourite dress purchased in the current House of Fraser Sale. Reduced to a fab £26.00!  The floaty smock dress is perfect for summer days out, with a loose fit to hide the BBQ aftermath. Plus I also think it would be wearable for days out shopping, work and nights out. It's pretty much an all rounder. I love Sugarhill boutique as a brand, the dresses are always amazing quality and very well made. The quirky aztec print on the dress is adorable and quite eye catching. 

Socks: Primark (in store)

Shoes: New Look (current season)
I paired my new favourite dress with my new favourite shoes. The blue suede shoes (I hadn't given this much thought to the material, until a guy walking behind me in the train station started singing..put on my blue suede shoes and I boarded a train) are from New Look. The shoes have a strap across the ankle (hidden by my socks) making them comfortable and easy to walk in. The colour and platform style is also very on trend for a 70s look. 

Rings: Primark (in store)

Sugarhill Boutique smock dress

What will you be wearing this summer?

SAMMIE

Disqus comments