Friday 24 April 2015

Pretty in prints with Bonmarche

Bonmarche recently got in touch with me, to ask how prints inspire my day. With spring here and the shops now a wash with colour & pretty prints and flowers beginning to blossom in the garden, I'm sharing with you a few items from my wardrobe with inspiring prints. 


To help me with the campaign Bonmarche also kindly send me a wonderful array of gifts with an assortment of pretty spring prints. I love the French chic print the journal, for me the print is perfect as a blogger as just looking at it fills me with inspiration of travel, French cookery and make's me want to up my home wear game. 


My current favourite print comes from my new fiesta smock dress. As shown in my latest outfit post here. The wild horses and Aztec print inspires me of Mexico and travel and maybe a summer BBQ or two. 


This geometric print on one of my all time favourite jackets is so bold. For me this always inspires me to think about the 80's and power dressing. 


What could make you want to book a summer holiday any more than the stunning woven print on my summer clutch. Clutch in one hand, ice cream in the other. Perfect. 

I would love to hear how prints inspire your day. Whether this be the perfectly painted nail art, new spring bedding, the cover on your favourite book or even a spring themed phone case. 

Why not check out more from the Pretty in Prints Campaign at Bonmarche and see what inspires you? 

SAMMIE

Disqus comments