Friday 31 May 2013

May Beauty Favourites






Paul Mitchell* - Moisture Mist 100ml
I'm always looking for products to make my hair that bit more healthier. With bleach blonde hair, my hair often gets very dry. I'm always a little bit sceptical of any product that is essentially a leave in conditioner but this product has been fantastic. It made my hair that little bit more shiny and silky yet didn't make my hair feel greasy like some leave in conditioners. I especially love how the product can be used for both hair and skin. 

Lee Stafford - Hair growth treatment 200ml
What better way to describe a product then saying it does exactly what it say on the tin. Again since I insist on having blonde hair my hair is rather prone to breaking and snapping. I'v only been using this product for a few weeks yet I have already noticed the condition of my hair improve a lot. It also smells great.

Skinetica* - Anti blemish solution 80ml
Designed to tackle problem skin and breakouts I really love this product. Recently I'v suffered quite a few break outs what's a bit bizarre since I'v never really had spotty skin and yet when I hit 22 suddenly those little blemishes have been making appearances. The product is super easy to use just apply twice a day with cotton wool to clean skin. 

Lush* - Charisma skin tint 20g
This product can be worn under make up or mixed with a little moisturiser to give skin a healthier glow or used as a bronzer. The product is really good value as a little goes a long long way. I'm always a bit cautious of bronzing products as they either look chalky on the skin or make me look orange but this product was light and gave an amazing sun kissed colour. 

Benefit* - The pore-fessional 
I'm often paranoid I have large pores on and around my nose and I'm always looking for a good primer product to conceal this. The Benefit pore-fessional is like the polyfilla of the make up world. (Am I aloud to say that in a beauty review?) It concealed all those little pores instantly was easy to blend and despite me just comparing the product to polyfilla it actually feels very light on the skin. I was really shocked how well this product worked and it has now become a staple in my make up bag. 

Sammie

Products marked with a * have been gifted

Disqus comments