Sunday 30 June 2013

High end Low price

I had been thinking of writing this post for a while and if I'm honest I wanted to keep all my best tricks and trips for myself. However when Fashion Vouchers  got in touch and told me they was hosting a competition for the best money saving fashion websites post with a £100 ASOS voucher up for grabs I was pretty quick to spill the beans. 

Brand Alley

Flash sales websites are always fantastic for finding bargains. I have found recently there have been lots of designer handbags and watches up for grabs on these including Chanel handbags and Rolex watches (not that I can afford either still). Brand alley is my favourite of all the flash sales sites however other flash sales sites for fashion include Secret Sales and Hush Hush. There are also certain brands that seem to appear regularly across the sites including, hunter, Ray-Ban and Louis Vuitton.

Love Fashion Sales
Love Fashion Sales has to be one of the best inventions ever. With Love Fashion Sales you will never have to miss a bargain again. Simply sign up select the brands you love , enter your size details and select how often you want to be notified by email and Love Fashion Sales email you every time items matching your criteria go down in price. 


Cheap Smells 

Cheap Smells has to be be my favourite website for beauty bargains. It's also one of the few places I have found that sell Lolita Lempicka perfume what I adore. The website features fantastic brands for perfume, aftershave, beauty, skincare and hair products. My favourite brands from the website include, Declore, Elemis, Dior, Urban Decay and Paco Rabanne. Other discount beauty websites include Fragrance Direct and Direct Cosmetics.


The Outnet
 The Outnet is a high end online outlet. It features some fantastic brands and the savings can be huge. I find the shoes are especially good and I fell a little bit more in love with this website when I recently notice they had Charlotte Olympia shoes in stock. 

T K Maxx

Probably what the US would call a thrift shop I suppose but T K Maxx has some amazing finds. I always find T K Maxx especially good for leather handbags and I always find I come across frederic fekkai shampoos. I hadn't been in T K Maxx for ages and i popped in at weekend and couldn't believe my luck when I found they had Jeffrey Campbells in stock (I obviously had to rescue them, they was sitting there so lonely been unappreciated). T K Maxx also has an online store and has also launches a flash sales website (I've just had a peek, Fendi handbag anyone). 


My other top tips:
I haven't mentioned eBay as it seemed to obvious, however the one thing that seems underused on eBay is saving searches. If there's a particular brand you love or a certain item your after search a search for it. Then the next time you log on eBay will notify you when new items are listed. 

Check Goofbid for common miss spellings in eBay Listings.

Google Shopping is fantastic to search for were a product is on sale and check the prices across stores quickly. 

What are your top tips?
Sammie

Disqus comments