Saturday 5 October 2013

September Beauty Favourites



The Body Shop - Pink grapefruit shower gel 60ml £2.00*
This was one of the little gifts I was given by The Body Shop after the make up master class last week. I normally choose the milder scents such as there coca, honey or almond but I've loved using this shower gel. It has such a lovely refreshing smell, perfect for perking me up on the now colder winter-coming mornings. Plus at £2 for the little bottles I think I will be stocking up, I've next got my eye on the satsuma shower gel.  

Urban Veda - Purifying day cream 50ml £14.99*
I'm always trying to find a good in-expensive face cream and usually very few make an impact on me. Yet as soon as I squeezed the product out I noticed it was slightly thicker than most moisturisers. Applying onto my face I noticed this product feels a little more like a primer than a face cream and had a lovely silky texture. The product is designed for oil prone skin and also helps minimise pores. I've only been using this a few days now and I'm in love. 

Urban Veda - Radiance exfoliating polish 125ml £8.99*
After amazing results with the day cream I was excited to try the exfoliating polish. Firstly this is quite a gritty exfoliator so you can really feel it working. It left my skin super soft. I've now been checking out all the Urban Veda range and pay-day best hurry up as I need to stock up. 

Witch - Blemish stick £2.89*
I've never really had great skin and I'm pretty prone to breakouts. Who ever it was that said its just teenagers who suffer from breakouts was extremely mistaken. The product contains witch hazel which helps prevent skin irritations and further inflammation of spots. I usually apply this when I feel those under the skin sports making an appearance. The product gives a tingly sensation what is usually a good sign its working. It does dry the skin out a little what usually all spot preventing products do, so I find it best to apply this at night. This product isn't a miracle product but then again no product really is, however at £2.89 I'd defiantly re-purchase this. 

What have been your beauty favourites this month?
Sammie

Disqus comments