Tuesday 1 October 2013

VQ Leeds Fashion Week


So last week me a Kerys had been lucky little bloggers and was been invited to a few of the Leeds Fashion Week events. The first of these events was a catwalk fashion show held at the Victoria Quarter in Leeds. For all of you who don't know Leeds, the Victoria Quarter is where all the higher end high street shops are which the catwalk featured new A/W13 collections from.

Upon arrival we were treated to champagne and canopies courtesy of The Living Room and 
Gaucho and one very confused photographer asked if we were the models. I think that secretly made us both very chuffed though as the photographer took our picture anyway so we felt like little celebs for a moment. After I took my head out of the clouds the show began. 

I had never been to any sort of fashion show so this was a brilliant treat. Hearing the music start as the models began strutting down the catwalk was amazing and I defiantly have my eye on a few new pieces to add to my wardrobe. Mostly this dress by AQ/AQ

Big thank you to RM-UK for the invite, who also styled all the hair for the models. The photos don't do their gorgeous locks justice. 


Have you been to a fashion show?

Sammie

Disqus comments