Thursday 6 February 2014

Pin Up Beauty Leeds | Beauticians Review



I really find it difficult to find a good trust worthy beauticians, even though I work in Leeds City Centre, I can only think of two salons I've visited, one doesn't do a very good job and one is stupidly over-priced. Lucky this week I was invited down to the new salon Pin Up Beauty, based at Great George Street in Leeds City Centre.

The therapist Lorna, is warm, welcoming and chatty. Everything you need in a beauty therapist. I'm sure we've all sat through one or two beauty treatments where you simply can't relax as your not made to feel welcome. However I was made to feel at ease, welcome and didn't at feel embarrassed about whipping out my chubby little feet ready for my pedicure. 

The treatment I choose was the CND paraffin pedicure which costs £27.00, a basic pedicure is also an absolute steal at £13.00.  

The pedicure began with a relaxing soak in a foot spa. My toe nails were then clipped, filed and the cuticles clipped and pushed back. My feet were then filed to remove all the rough skin or as I think of it, restoring my rhino heels, seriously all those heels take it out on my feet. My feet were then dipped in the warm paraffin wax and wrapped up, which felt amazing and just the little treat my feet needed. After my feet came out feeling soft and the experience was very relaxing. My little tootsies were then painted too perfection. I picked a classic glossy red polish. 

Overall I would 100% recommend Pin Up Beauty and I can't wait to return. The salon offers an amazing range of treatments and the therapist can't be faulted.

Sammie

53 Great George Street
Leeds
LS1 3BB


Treatment provided free of charge

Disqus comments