Monday 17 February 2014

Monthly Shoe Wishlist


ASOS - Runway lace up ankle boots - £55.00
I simply adore the fine mix of elegance and practicality in these boots. The simple tan leather and chunky heel make these ideal for the current wintery, stormy, rainy weather we're currently having yet remain feminine. I imagine pairing these with some dark blue jeans and a classic mac or boyfriend fit coat for the perfect mix of stylish weather appropriate fashion. 


River Island - Black cut out cleated sole ankle boots. - £40.00
I must admit I do have a few pairs of cut out boots and don't really need any more as I can guarantee I will end up reverting back to my primark pair (honestly best buy ever). Yet I have slightly fell in love with these due to the fact I can imagine they will go with everything. From swing dresses with black tights to skinny jeans to work skirts with blouses I really see the practicality in these boots. The thick white sole clashing against the black with buckle details really will add a grungy fashionista feel to most outfits yet remaining practical. I can also see these lasting through the seasons when worn in the right way.



Nike dual fusion trainers - £60.00
I'm back again with what seems to be my favourite trainers just featured in different colours. I'm still hopeful I will join a gym although my reason now (excuse) is it's too cold on a night. I've been waiting for lighter nights as leaving work around 6 each night does mean it makes things a little awkward but I guess I should just go for at least an hour. I think when I find trainers in my size that I like, I will join....I promise. 

What are your favourites this month?

Sammie 

Disqus comments