Monday 20 January 2014

Daily Beauty Routine








I would never consider myself high maintenance and those who know me would genuinely laugh at the statement. However my beauty routine seems to be forever expanding. Although I have what I would consider a typically basic routine I am finding over the last few months especially that this is forever expanding. I'm also finding my handbag becoming cluttered with not just old bus receipts and out of ink pens but more and more daily beauty items. I'm sure if I was to repeat this post in a months time the items would defiantly of increased. I'm pretty happy with my hair care routine as I love all the products I use however I'm still to perfect the perfect skincare routine. I know this post could go on forever so I thought I'd stick to what products I use and what make-up I wear on a typical week day.

What's your daily beauty routine?

Sammie

Disqus comments