Saturday 18 January 2014

Monthly Shoe Wishlist


Top left: Charlotte Olympia (Serena silk platform sandals)
The Outnet £272
Wow. I was seriously in love when I came across these on the Outnet this week (well actually the discount, I'm pretty sure I've seen the shoes before). As usually with all Charlotte Olympia shoes on there they have sold out in my size. I'm still not sure if they look a little too much like bridal shoes but to be honest I'm still sold. These shoes remind me of 1920's Hollywood with the classic knot tied bow on the front. I've also been seriously lusting after white shoes the last few months however with the weather as it is and my night out habits, I don't think these would remain perfectly white for long. 

Top right: Onitsuka Tiger Ult-racer Trainers blue
Zalando £38
I had these trainers in my favourites basket on ASOS for the last few months with the intention of joining a gym. However to my despair when pay day came these have virtually sold out and my size had gone. Luckily I've found them on Zalando at an even cheaper price. So really I can't say no. There's something about the colours that's really drawing me in. 

Bottom left: Nike Air Pegasus 83 Trainers
ASOS £67
Back with more trainers (no doubt when I come to buy these will be sold out). I stunned by just how perfect these are. They fit the vintage bill perfectly, there bang on the trainer trend and the colours are a perfect match with the purple and pale turquoise complementing the browny beige tone. 

Bottom right: ASOS Kingdom Leather Over The Knee Boots
ASOS Now £42.50
This is a very practical choice this month as I've been living the last pair of boots I bought for a few months now. (seen on this wishlist). There so practical to throw on for work in the colder months were having. The knee length makes them more desirable for a more casual look yet still smart enough for the office. Plus as they've just the sales...it's a sign.

What are your favourites this month?

Sammie

Disqus comments