Thursday 21 November 2013

Dressing in the dark





  Jacket - ASOS (old)
Jersey top - Primark (£4)
Bag - River Island (old)
Leggings - Topshop (old)

A little weird to post an outfit photo when my first reaction to these photos was did I get dressed in the dark? However I always love the photos Yuna takes regardless of what random outfit I have on. These outfit snapped were after the Neal Yard Remedies event last night, more to come on that tomorrow. 

As usual since I'm never prepared or punctual I was running late to this event. Having had to stay late at work this meant a quick touch up of make up, then to dash out in my work clothes. I'm really not sure what I was thinking with the tartan jacket (It's actually a rather cute jacket just not in the photos) and then a striped jersey top. It's one of the few long sleeve tops I own and in my rush to get to work that's what ended up hastily getting thrown on, I really need to buy more long sleeve tops for the winter. 

To add more clashes to the outfit I then picked up the bag I've currently been using what happens to be be a leopard print style satchel. If I'm totally honest although this entire accidental miss match looks a little ridiculous It's starting to grow on me in some ways. 

The boots are a current favourite and I've lived in them since I bought them on pay day (a whole 5 days ago). I previously featured them on a wish list at the start of the month here.

Also since the eye-make up caused a little stir at the blogger event, If anyone is wondering its the Rimmel Scandaleyes shadow stick in tempting turquoise. I'll be reviewing this in my monthly beauty favourites next week. 

Sammie

Disqus comments