Saturday 8 November 2014

Paul Mitchell Event

Like many girls having your hair done is one of the simple pleasures in life. Yet like many I'm no good at doing my own hair myself. At a push I can manage some curls and an attempt at a basic up do. So when I was invited down to an event with Paul Mitchell I could hardly say no could I? Although I was panicking of my massive roots (I'm growing my hair out for a new style at the moment) at a luxury hair event, the stylists were amazing and I think they did a pretty good job at disguising them with the adorable bow up do.  


Upon arrival everyone was greeted and all us bloggers had a chance to catch up with one and other and have a mingle over some champagne. Everyone had the chance to preview all the new gift collections from Paul Mitchell, my favourite been the art of blonde gift set. There happened to be 3 blogger events in Leeds that night so everyone was coming an going in a rush but it gave the luxury hotel suit the real atmosphere of a hair salon and the stylists did such a good job at transforming everyone. It was such a nice experience having your done in a luxury hotel suit and I think we all had a taste of "If I ever won the lottery" moments.   





I was so happy with how cute my hair looked, I don't think it has ever looked any better. I couldn't believe how quick the stylist created this look. 

Unfortunately we had to leave pretty quickly, as it was on to the next event. On the way out we spotted some celebrity's leaving the hotel (Nick and Margaret from The Apprentice...say whaaattt) then made a rush to our next venue of the night. As you can see my hair stayed in place perfectly all evening. 


We were kindly gifted with some of the products from Paul Mitchell, so I will have the chance to re-create my own styles at home. Review of the products will be coming soon. 


Thought's on the style?

Sammie

Disqus comments