Tuesday 18 November 2014

Walking in a winter wonderland

There' something about wearing wellies which I love. The flip flop like sound they make as I take clumsy strides, plodding along in my own little world. The instant cosy looking factor they add to any outfit or the simple fact it almost like a treat getting the opportunity to wear them.  Quite frankly I'm not winning style points here, but in terms of the satisfaction been able to pull on my winter wellies is quite comforting. On my recent trip to Ox Pasture Hall, I took along a whopping 5 pairs of shoes for one night, although in all honesty I felt most at home walking through the country fields in my wolly hat, winter scar and the simplest of all footwear. As darkness fell and the lights from the hotel beamed across the distance lighting up the misty fog of the nights sky was weirdly comforting. It was such the getaway I needed and there's something so simplicit about a peaceful walk which we can all find our own comfort in. 

purple gloss hunter wellies
purple gloss hunter wellies
purple gloss hunter wellies
purple gloss hunter wellies
Primark snoopy hat
winter walk

Snoopy hat - Primark (current)
Cropped mac jacket - H&M (old)
Jeans - Topshop
Wellies - Hunter
Scarf - Primark (current)

Disqus comments