Saturday 10 May 2014

Birthday wishlist

So it seems like forever since I've posted. I'm sure it's not just me but all bloggers who get a little edgy when they haven't posted in a while. I'm going to say I've had good reason although one is that I've been living it up over the bank holiday a little too much, the 2nd is I've been I'll since Monday and yesterday the doctors confirmed I've got a kidney infection. 

So although my 23rd birthday on Sunday is now not something I'm looking forward too at least I can still wish for a few goodies to make the day a little better.  Although If I'm honest the main thing I want is to feel better. The doctors did warn me, I may be put on a drip if I don't perk up soon and although been admitted to hospital when the party's over can be somewhat rock and roll, spending the day there doesn't appeal to me so much (look at me moaning). 

Anyhow there some amazing blogger events coming up over the next few weeks I don't want to say too much about them now but I'm very very giddy for one in particular.So at least I can promise some exciting posts coming in the next few weeks.  



Frozen on DVD - £15.00 ASDA direct
Do you wanna build a snowman? 
Errmm yes! But what I really want is to curl up on the sofa and watch Frozen! Since I'm trying to save for a few summer holidays a few nights in are needed and what better way then with a Disney DVD. I'm such a massive child at heart still and I love my Disney films. I did think Disney films took a big down hill turn a few years back but they seem to be back and more popular than ever recently. I always find it adorable how no one ever seems to grow out if Disney, c'mon admit it, hands up if you cried at Up?

Jimmy Choo Flash 40ml - £23.80 Click Fragrance
I love perfume. Perfume is always on my birthday, Christmas list and the additional unwritten list of any friend who is passing duty free. As much as my favourite is Dior Addict it not really a summer scent. The two scents I've been loving for the summer are Jimmy Choo Flash and the Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Delight edition. When I saw this amazing deal on Jimmy Choo on Click Fragrance I knew this was of straight to the top of my list. 

Nike Internationalist trainers - £67.00 JD sports
Shoes. Obvious choice for me. I've been loving trainers for a while and when I saw these I squealed a little. I love the red and blue colours and I will obviously wear these with everything. Right?

P.S Obviously your all dying to know when my birthday is.. Its Sunday 11th May (everyone scrambles for a pen to mark the date on their calendars)

Hope your all well.

Also since I can't keep a secret some of the events you can keep your eyes peeled for feature "bloggers on a boat" party and a exclusive bowling match between 2 well known (one I've loved for years) Leeds bands. 

Sammie


Disqus comments