Saturday 17 May 2014

Oriflame Event | Outfit of the day |




 This week has been a little hectic, Despite writing out a blogger schedule (yep I've become a scheduler) I've not stuck to it in the slightest. This week has been a pretty fun week and I've tons of fun posts coming up over the next few days. Thursday was the opening night of Roxy Lanes (the sister bar / bowling alley to Roxy Ballroom) and Saturday I've been mingling with celebrity make up artist Garry Cockerill at the launch of the Oriflame "The One", make up range. 

I thought I'd share I quick little outfit post from Saturday. I've really not got the hang of posing at all, however I couldn't resit the stereotypical blogger "fake wave". Also ignore my hair, no I'm not growing the blonde out I'm just extremely lazy at booking hair appointments. Big thanks to Kel for taking my outfit photos and I doubly need to thank her for the minion cupcakes she baked me after I sulked I couldn't find a minion birthday cake. I was so amazed when I saw the cupcakes and very touched at how thoughtful it was. 



Top: Primark (AKA Primarmie)
Shorts: Topshop
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell claw Lita's 
Necklace: Primark 
Watch: Daniel Wellington 

Sammie
x


Disqus comments