Monday 26 May 2014

Twist and Shout | OOTD

Woohooo it's the bank holiday, this means one thing...time for a BBQ! Thank god the sun has finally made an appearance. How bad has the rain been Friday and Saturday and how British am I been right now, complaining about the weather. 

I thought I would share a quick few snaps of my new favourite ASOS dress which I wore last night for my cousins wedding and I thought I'd check your verdict on the new lilacy toned hair. I was actually convinced for a while the lilac colour hadn't come out at all but looking at myself in picture form (vainest sentence ever) It clearly has. 

P.S The little blurs in the photos are a result of me been lazy and not cleaning my camera. 


Dress: ASOS (recently bought this week although I can no longer find it so similar here)
I found it...It's here!
Shoes: Office (old)

Hope your all enjoying the bank holiday

Sammie

Disqus comments