Tuesday 13 May 2014

Monthly Shoe Wishlist


Converse All Start - East Coaster (Pink) 
Schuh - Junior - £30.00
I've been recently feeling excited for summer. Browsing for holidays, drinking brothers peach melba cider in beer gardens and last week I actually left the house without a jacket on! Yep summer is starting to peek through the pesky clouds and this year I'm more excited than ever. Although I don't particularly know why. The ultimate summer shoe has to be the timeless converse. I've nearly always purchased white converse and it's taken many years to realise white converse don't stay white for long. This year I thought I'll finally decide to step away from "white" and opt for a more pastel colour. I love these pink converse although I'm thinking maybe more a powder blue colour would also be nice. 

Vans - Palisade Vulc Shoes (Blue/Lilac)
Vans - £40.00
I bought a pair of these slip on vans about 2 years ago and I am crazy about them. (yes we are still talking about shoes). Every time I dig them out I think to myself "why do I not wear these more". There perfect for the summer for throwing on for trips to the park, BBQ's and of course beer gardens and holidays. There the perfect holiday day time staple for doing pretty much anything in. Since my current pair are boring old black and white I'm thinking this year I'll opt for something more fun and I love the tie die blue and lilac tone pair. 

New Balance - Womens U410 Suede/Mesh Trainers
Footasylum - £54.99
Trainers. Again. Ohh Sammie. Well again summer is all about just simply lulling about and having fun. Heels and nights out are swapped for day time events and everything becomes a little more casual. In my eyes anyway. I really feel as though my trainer addiction is becoming more and more justified with every grey cloud that passes. 

What are your favourites this month?

Sammie

Disqus comments