Monday 23 September 2013

Midnight queen




Top - Topshop
Jacket - (old)
Necklace - eBay
Shoes - Topshop
Shorts - Asos
Bow headband - Miss Selfridge (old) Similar

I always say my wardrobe feels more to me like a little dressing up box, as I don't have a certain style. Although recently I've been a little more confident with outfit posts so hopefully you will see a bit of me in a each post. You will see I don't stick to one sense of style at all but what I do like is making all my outfits feel a little fun. For a lot of people wearing a rather large bow in their hair may make them feel a little silly but for me things like these are more like a little comfort blanket as they show my personality. 

I never really took the the velvet trend when it first appeared on the high street but I am in love with these shorts now. Teamed up with some black tights they will be perfect and cosy for the winter season. The leather jacket is something everyone must own and after I threw it on I did then realise the arms were covered in mud from Leeds Festival. Bit awkward since I was heading of to the 2nd event of Leeds Fashion Week so I then spent a good 10 minuets trying to face wipe my jacket down. Luckily no one noticed and if I'm honest I don't mind the mud makes the jacket seem more worn and grungy. 

Verdict on the outfit?

Sammie

Disqus comments