Monday 16 September 2013

In my shadow, no more compliments

Jacket - River Island (old)
Vest Top - Topshop
Star Sparkle Converse (old)
Necklace - Topshop

Although it's nice to get all dolled up and take outfit posts, I'm often found in jeans and converse. Comfortable and stylish. Everything a gal needs for a casual weekend with her friends. Although I'm forever buying clothes and more importantly high heels, the typical me is much more casual and this outfit couldn't say typical me any better. Comfortable stretchy skinny jeans and a rather loud bomber jacket to add a spot of colour. I'm also wearing my Topshop S necklace, what I will admit when I first bought this I did ponder for a few minuets seconds, if £16.50 was a little much for a necklace, but I love it, even if the S's do get tangled a little. For some reason quite a few people have commented that they wish they had a more interesting initial my mate Laura commented an L would look boring and my a few others have said similar things. I never really saw their point until I saw the letter V on sale. Obviously it looked like a spiky necklace. 

Sammie

Disqus comments