Wednesday 18 September 2013

Lights Camera Action


Necklace - Topshop
Top - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Bag - H&M
Mac Jacket - H&M (old)
Shoes - Office

Another quick outfit of the day post. This is what I wore Wednesday night to the catwalk event at the Victoria Quarter in Leeds. The show was one of the first shows part of Leeds Fashion Week. More to come on that later. Again I'm wearing my favourite necklace I think I've pretty much lived in that necklace for a while now. The cami top and jeans I picked up recently from Topshop, There's something about blue jeans that I'm loving at the moment. Now onto the shoes when I bought these I did question when will I ever wear a pair of gold shoes, but then if I can't wear them to a fashion show, when can I? The little mac jacket is pretty old now but it's still one of my favs, this reminds me I really do need to invest in a good mac jacket, there's something about them that will always remain classic. 

Although this outfit won't exactly be winning any style awards, it was comfy and typically me,in fact a little part of me was tempted to go in my new pair of trainers! 


Sammie

Disqus comments