Sunday 28 April 2013

Spring in my step




Jacket: Topshop
Trousers: Topshop Similar
Necklace: primark
Shoes: Barretts*


If you saw my previous post on my shoe collection you will of noticed my newly reduced shoe collection is full of black shoes and I don't really own any colourful shoes. So when Barretts kindly gave me the opportunity to review a pair of there gorgeous shoes I knew exactly what I was looking for.  I picked these green, pink and gold court shoes available here for £35.

The shoes look stunning and I had originally chose them to wear with a cream floaty prom type dress to the races, however since I'm rather impatient I couldn't wait to wear them and ended up toddling over for a country pub lunch with them on, on Saturday.

The shoes really did brighten up my other wise monochrome outfit and received me a few very nice compliments.

I must apologise for the gormless look on my face, this was the only full outfit photo of myself, p.s. be careful when you ask friends to take photos, 9 out of 10 my head was chopped of!!

Sammie

This is a sponsored post. 

Disqus comments