Tuesday 2 April 2013

Bibis Leeds


Bibis restaurant Leeds

Bibis restaurant Leeds


Bibis restaurant Leeds

Bibis restaurant Leeds

Everyone seems to always tell me Bibis is a fantastic restaurant, so why it took me so long to finally visit was beyond me. I must say the restaurant really deserves all the praise it gets. If you have read my previous restaurant reviews i can be a little picky however i really couldn't pick any fault at all. Walking into the restaurant i loved the decor in my eyes it had a feel of a 1920's cabaret show, my friends didn't agree with me but either way the decor of the place is very elegant and beautiful. The table had a 45 minuet wait what aloud some time to have a drink.We ordered a  bottle of a champagne (well sparkling wine) between the 3 of us, what was very reasonably priced at £25.50. The 45 minuet wait seemed to pass quickly and not before long we was shown to our table. One little detail that did impress me was that the table was set neatly for 3 people (not for 4 people with a chair missing). The waiter came and took our order, i had:

Caprino dorato com miele e noci - Baked goats cheese with honey, toasted walnuts and balsamic roast peppers. £7.75 (starter)

Tortellini di carne con panna e prosciutto - Beef filled fresh pasta parcels in cream, parmesan and parma ham. £10.75 (main course)

The starter was delicious and even looking at the photo makes me drool. you all know by now i have a love of cheese (that sounds very weird saying it out loud) so the starter was an obvious choice but it really was divine. The main course was very nice and the pasta was well cooked the portion was a little large for me to finish, although i'm not going to complain about that. The waiters was also very attentive and gave excellent service. I now have a new favorite restaurant and i'm already planning my next visit.


What are your favorite restaurants?
Sammie

Disqus comments