Sunday 21 April 2013

Vodka Milkshake

So I recently did my first guest post for Emma at EXFO if you missed it, here it is:

Allow me to introduce myself I'm Sammie from Little Blonde Life. Normally I have no problem conjuring up blog posts but as this was my first guest  post I was a little unsure what I should blog about. As big bang theory was on the TV in the background I found my bloggers block unlocked by the one and only Sheldon Cooper and thought the best way I could introduce myself to you guys was to offer you a hot beverage. Well unfortunately I was all out of hot beverages so instead I have made you guys a vodka milkshake. (I suppose I could of just made a milkshake, but c'mon where's the fun in that)



To make:
Blend ice-cream, milk, crusha (raspberry) and add a splash of vodka.


To serve: Top with whipped cream and of course a cherry on top.

Hope you all enjoyed my little post a big thank you to Emma for having me over.
Sammie
x

Disqus comments