Thursday 21 March 2013

The A - Z of Sammie


This post has made a few appearances on blogs recently and i really hate copying blog posts (as i'm sure all bloggers do) but i do enjoy reading these style posts, so i thought i'd have a go at the A-Z of me. 

A. Age - 21 

B. Bed Size - wow i didn't expect this to be personal, how cheeky, its a single for little old me.

C. Cats - They creep me out, you can't tell what there thinking and it makes me nervous.

D. Drink of choice - Tequila!! 

E. Essential to start your day - I'v tried to give these up but it has to be a sugar free red bull (c'mon i gave up smoking you can have it all)

F. Favourite Colour - Black or Red.

G. Guilty pleasure - ONE DIRECTION.

H. Height - I'm roughly about 5'3 i'm a shorty.

I. Indulgence - Cheese. (does that sound a weird answer,i'm sure i'm suppose to say champagne here)

J. Job - I work full time and have a 2nd job i sometimes work at on a weekend. Hoping for a career change soon, but that's secret, i don't want to curse it.

K. Kids - I'm a big one.

L. Life is incomplete without - Friends to share it with.

M. Music - check out my daily updated song list. 

N. Nicknames - Spam (only used by my sister), Foster (my second name), Foz-Bomb (from a conversation about wresting names), there are also a few more. 

O. Overnight stays in hospital - Think i had one when i was very little, but i can't remember this much or why i was there.

P. Pet peeves - Read this.

Q. Quote - "Hollywood is a place were they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and 50 cents for your soul"

R. Right or left handed - Right.

S. Season - Summer! All the best adventures happen in summer.

T. Tea - Does this mean cup of, or evening plate of food? My fav meal is Mexican food and the drink, i love the stuff milk no sugar please. 

U. Unknown fact about me? - I'm addicted to buying DVD's, I would love to go travelling, i'm rather clumsy. 

V. Vegetable you love - Broccoli and cauliflower cheese  well more the cheese part than the cauliflower so i guess i'll have to say broccoli

W. Worst habit - Laughing when i shouldn't.

X. X-rays - when i had braces they x-rayed my teeth.

Y. Your favorite hobby - I wouldn't think shopping would pass as a hobby, ermm so i'll say blogging, but since you know that, i'v just recently started running so i'll say running.

Z. Zoo Animal - Firstly animals shouldn't be in cages but i'll say penguins as there sociable and look adorable.

Sammie

Disqus comments